Christian Education Training
Theme: Being Knowledgeable in the Faith
Dates: July 12-15, 2021
Time: 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Classes Virtually with Zoom
Classes for the Institute:
1. Major Covenants of the Bible—Rev. Charles Russell
2. Helping Young People Develop Christian Beliefs (Adults)—Rev. Christopher Starghill
3. Translations of the Bible—Rev. Dr. Keith Byrd Sr.
4. Women Workers in the New Testament—Rev. Dr. Kecia Ford
5. Prayer Workshop—Rev. Darryl D. Roberts, Ph.D.
6. Minister’s Seminar—Rev. Terry Streeter, Facilitator
Please register using the link below. Upon receipt of registration, you will be sent an email with the Zoom link for the institute class.
Registration Link: https://form.jotform.com/211724774218053
There is no cost to attend the classes, but Nineteenth Street Baptist Church Board of Christian Education will make a donation to the Mt. Pleasant Baptist Church Christian Education Institute. Thank you for your participation. Enjoy the blessings of Christian education training.
Questions: Contact DeVera Redmond, 202-966-6491 or firstname.lastname@example.org